ATTENTION: This is a group buy limited to 150 units. Orders are planned to be fulfilled in July. Any delays will be communicated through a post on the updates page.
The SKErgo is an ergonomic keyboard with the goal of creating a lower-cost barrier of entry for those who want to experiment with the ergonomic layout style.
- Blank PCB
- PCB Components required to build the PCB
- QMK Flashed MCU with VIA compatibility
- Brass Standoffs and Screws
- Acrylic Feet
- Clear Adhesive Rubber Feet
Required components to complete kit:
- 66-68x PCB-Mount Cherry style switches
- 4-5 2u Screw-in stabilizers
- Flush cutters
- Solder flux and solder wick are recommended during assembly